Our clients and our safety are of the utmost importance always and especially now. That being said, we have implemented some protocols that everyone coming to get tattooed will have to abide by. We will not be doing walk-ins but we will be doing same day appointments. (see below for details)We are going above and beyond by taking additional steps on top of our regular high standards of cleanliness. If you have any questions or concerns about the above protocols please let us know.
- We will be sending out a COVID-19 release form the day before your appointment ( for for same-day appointments, immediately ) that must be completed online before coming in.
- When you arrive at AWR we will have the door locked at all times, so please call the shop to alert us of your arrival. Do not show up early to your appointments unless told otherwise.
- Mask must be work by clients and artist at all times when in the shop. Please show up to appointments alone. No friends at this time, sorry! We are keeping the number of people at our new private studio as small as possible.
- Upon entering we will have you wash your hands immediately and we will take your temperature for our records.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed at this time. Hand sanitizer will be readily available around the shop.
As of right now we can no longer do walk-ins. However, we are offering same day appointments, and we made it super easy to do so! The best way to do it is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a brief description of what you want to get, as well as where on your body, your budget and any reference photos you may have. If you’re looking for immediate same-day appointments, feel free to give us a call at 503-477-6190. Keep in mind, at the Private studio we are not open seven days a week anymore and we don’t always have time to get the phone if we are in the middle of a tattoo.
See you soon…