We are back! We are almost done with our first weekend back at the shop and its been rad. It’s exciting to be able to do what we love again. That being said, it is a little different than before, for obvious reasons. Our clients and our safety are of the utmost importance always and especially now. That being said, like we mentioned before we have implemented some protocols that everyone coming to get tattooed will have to abide by.
- We will be sending out a COVID-19 release form the day before your appointment that must be completed online before coming in.
- When you arrive at AWR we will have the door locked at all times, so please call the shop to alert us of your arrival. Do not show up early to your appointments unless told otherwise.
- Mask must be work by clients and artist at all times when in the shop.
- Please show up to appointments alone. No friends at this time, sorry!
- Upon entering we will have you wash your hands immediately and we will take your temperature for our records.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available around the shop.
- We will not be doing walk-ins but we will be doing same day appointments. (see below for details)
We are going above and beyond by taking additional steps on top of our regular high standards of cleanliness. If you have any questions or concerns about the above protocols please let us know.
As of right now we can no longer do walk-ins. However, we are offering same day appointments, and we made it super easy to do so! You have 3 options to get ahold of us:
- Text us at 503-379-2591
- Call us at 503-477-6190
- Email: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Name and Number
- Reference image
- Placement and size
- Time and Date you’d like to get tattooed
Please be as patient with us as you can while we navigate through this time! Also, any feedback you may have we would appreciate. We look forward to seeing everyone soon as safely and socially distanced as possible.